Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Natural Order

Last night Camille and I watched a movie in my room. When the movie was over and we were talking about all the spiders in our house and how we don't like them, she saw a small but thick black spider running across the board along the bottom of my bed. I don't mind thin-legged spiders very much, but thick bodied spiders must die. I grabbed a book and tried to wack the spider, but it ran under my bed too quickly for me. After Camille had gone up to her room, I got out a flashlight and peered under my bed to see if I could see the little scoundrel. To my surprise, I saw a thin-legged spider dangling down there with the thick spider caught in her string and getting rolled up. Apparently this little devil's fate was sealed for death last night. If I couldn't kill her, then someone else was going to.

1 comment:

  1. I also hate spiders. This story made me happy...sory of...

    ReplyDelete