Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend: A First Glimpse


This is a photo of Ben, me, and Steve from the Mitteldeutsche Zeitung. We rode in a 100 kilometer motorcycle tour (around 100 bikes) through gorgeous countryside and villages on Sunday afternoon and then celebrated Easter with the traditional European 'Easter Fire', which is a bonfire. Here's the address to the article. I will be translating the article at some point and post it.
http://www.mz-web.de/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=ksta/page&atype=ksArtikel&aid=1237373676997&calledPageId=987490165154

4 comments:

  1. So you did ride on a motorcycle! Yikes. Sounds like you had a good Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photo!
    Eisman, Dragon Bikers MC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow we look good! I look like a big pile of gross in a white jacket but hey, you look rockin. Van still needs to give me all the pics he took from the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I look really awkward sprawled across that bike. Gee, it couldn't be because it was awkward, could it?

    ReplyDelete