Friday, March 26, 2010

Back from Spain

Lili and I have returned from a lovely vacation in Spain.



We had some beautiful Spring weather, visited interesting art museums, learned some Spanish history, walked old narrow streets, saw unique architecture, and relaxed in parks, on beaches, and in coffee shops. My wallet disappeared while in Madrid, but the sly street thievery of the Spaniards didn't ruin my trip because most of my money was not in the wallet. The cities were full of dogs, so despite the lovely time we were having, I was doggy-sick and glad to visit the animal shelter in Cottbus yesterday (where I walked a mini-Molly! Click on "Arthur" on this website http://www.tierheim-cottbus.de/intern/page/main.html). Spanish cities also contain a lot of smooching couples and motorcycles, so I was Steve-sick as well.

Please visit my Flickr page to see pictures from the trip.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/larriettasimon/
If you click on the "Spain: March 2010" icon on the right side of the page, then you can see the photos in chronological order. Feel free to leave comments!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Arthur really does look like Molly.
    I am so glad you had a wonderful and relaxing time in Spain. Losing your wallet doesn't sound good. I hope you didn't have any ID in it or anything else special. I hope only a small amount of money was in it. That would have been terrible if you'd had all your money in one place, which of course is why they advise you don't.
    I will check out the pix next. I like the one you have here on your blog.

    ReplyDelete