Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dance, Dance, Dance

I had such a wonderful time yesterday evening dancing with the “Erlanger Tanz Haus”. We danced from 7:30-10pm with a break around 9pm that lasted perhaps 15 minutes. We learned Italian folk dances from several regions of the country and then learned a few dances from the Catalan region of Spain. I polka-ed with a very enthusiastic polka dancing man and everyone thought I did so well! I had never polka-ed before tonight, so that was a lot of fun! We did all sorts of dancing with lots of energy and smiles, so I am eager to go again next week. There are opportunities to dance on both Monday and Tuesday next week! What fun!

1 comment:

  1. Forgive my delayed response to posts, whilst I was away on Spring Break, computer activities were put on hold. But, since I have returned I can catch up and get your secret package sent out...

    Also, I think it is important that you know that in Wisconsin it is sort of common for people (if they're of German descent) to have some sort of polka at their wedding reception. So, unfortunately, I too have attempted to polka.

    ReplyDelete