Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hans Bathing



This is a video of Hans in the bathtub. I tried to make the horrible experience of bathtime a little more interesting for both the boys and myself by letting them stroll around in the bathtub. I was hoping at least one of them would be joyed by the experience, but neither was too keen on it. After bathtime they took a vacation from my bedroom into the living room and snuggled up near a warm heat register. That's not to say that my bedroom is cold, but the living room is cozier. And they smelled so yummy after the bath (from my shampoo) that I didn't have to worry about them leaving any stinky trace behind in the living room.

3 comments:

  1. Since when do you have to give rats a bath, including shampoo? Don't they clean themselves like a cat? Well, maybe not. That's why rats are such dirty animals/rodents. Oops, sorry Steve and Laurie.
    As for being clean enough to be in the living room, they could still leave poop around. But maybe that's not stinky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They walk in their poo and pee and then cuddle together, transferring the yucky stuff on their paws onto the furry bodies of the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea, and they weren't free in the living room. They were in a cage.

    ReplyDelete