Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Laurie

I am now 23 years old. Right? Yup. I had to check on the calculator just to make sure I really am 23.

What a year. This past year has been one of my most unique years yet. I wasn't a student, I lived alone, I tried bicycling the USA, I worked a retail job, I traveled to the Middle East, I moved to Germany, and began working on a master's project. Oh yeah, and I got my first boyfriend who has taught me a lot about who I am. Actually, I learned a lot in general this year about who I am. I've had a lot of time to just be myself, which I would say has been a good thing. I think I'm stronger now than ever before.

2 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday, Lali! I wish you all the best for your special day (even though it's Tuesday there at this point). Hope you celebrated it with special people and plenty of chocolate!


    Also, did you happen to know that your birthday is only one day away from Meghan's!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hope your day was really special for you. I didn't think to send chocolate. Sorry. Buy your own.

    ReplyDelete