Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Talking About the Weather

Rain. Nearly every single day for the past 4 weeks it has rained. And when I say "nearly every single day", I really mean 6 out of 7 days of the week. Some days it is blue skies and fluffy clouds until it rains dusk. Sometimes it rains early in the morning and then is beautiful for the rest of the day. Often it is partly to mostly cloudy all day and rains at period times. I recall a lot of rainy days last summer when I was riding my bike to all my jobs, but not this much rain. I don't want to be one of those people who is always bringing up the weather in conversation, but this rain has really got me caught up on saying, "It is raining, again". I'm just so stunned.

1 comment:

  1. Rain and cloudy weather. It's such a drag. But I guess the good part about rain is that it keeps everything green. Nothing dries out, like the grass. But if one has to bike or walk everywhere, that is a drag to get wet all the time.
    Everytime it rains a long rain here I think of our little saying, "it's raining". And I think of you.
    Speaking of rain, I just heard thunder. I guess we are going to get some rain soon.

    ReplyDelete