Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chocolate Education





Here's some chocolate contents education from the chocolate museum of Prag for all of you chocolate lovers out there. The museum contained lots of the same information which I had learned from the National Geographic Magazine article on chocolate. So, don't be jealous of me, go read the article yourself.

On the topic of chocolate...I just opened up a new bar of chocolate from Rigoletto brand and it isn't good. It's very dry and crumbly in my mouth. This is a "cheapest chocolate brand in the store" which I will have to avoid in the future (or just have lots of saliva at the ready to moisten the chocolate up in my mouth).

Remember to click on the pictures in order to be able to read them.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm, chocolate. Dark Chocolate, better yet!!!

    ReplyDelete