Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday Night Special

Tuesday nights are good nights in my apartment. The "new" episodes of "The Simpsons" and "Two and a Half Men" are on tv, and we are all fans of at least one of these shows. (I put "new" in quotes because American shows are often repeats to me because of the delay between US and German airings. I'm expecting things to be actually new in the Spring or next Summer.) I personally have been bored with The Simpsons since several years ago, so I only come out for Two and a Half Men. It's nice to sit around in the living room enjoying sitcom jokes together.

Tonight was extra special and we played a game of Settlers of Catan. I think I've only won this game once in my life, but I still enjoy sitting around with people and enjoying their competitive company.

No comments:

Post a Comment