Thursday, October 1, 2009

View from my Living Room




I've shown you views of my building and the courtyard and now I want you to see what I see when looking out! These are views from my living room. As you can see, I get to spy on the lizard on the fountain. There's some sort of media communications building directly across from the apartment. And the view to the left is another group of apartment buildings. Hiding behind those buildings is the Aldi grocery store. The apartment building on the left side is completely vacant and there's a fence surrounding it, so I'm crossing my fingers that it is going to be torn down soon. Why would I wish such a terrible thing upon a building, you may ask? Well, because getting torn down is what happens to buildings in my neighborhood and it would be really fun to watch. From what I am told, just a year ago there was an apartment building across the field behind that media communications building. The building behind the apartments across from my bedroom (on the inside of the courtyard) is also vacant. I find it kind of creepy to pass by empty buildings, but thankfully I don't necessarily have to pass by any of these empty buildings unless I choose to.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pix. And yes, do be careful of empty buildings. They can be dangerous, esp. for young women out alone. I am sure you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete