Monday, November 23, 2009

Dreams -- Welcome to My Unconscious Head

I have the amazing ability to remember my dreams when I wake up in the morning, so I'm going to share some stories from the last few days.

Steve was in Germany for 24 hours. Yup, he flew up here from Afghanistan for 24 hours to attend some sort of event and then was going to be flying back a few hours after I spoke with him.

I was cooking and trying to salt my food, but the salt box had multiple holes at the top and across its middle. I instantly mentally blamed my apartmentmate Dominick and when he entered the scene I yelled at him, "Did you do this!?!"

I was hiking on rocky cliffs with a couple of people, one who I couldn't identify and the other an old apartmentmate (Christy Admiraal). Christy was trailing behind this other person and myself and fell off the cliff onto a sandy riverbank where a tiger was prowling about. Sorry Christy, but in our search we didn't find you.

I was in a mansion with some rooms with really high ceilings where large giraffe-like animals were hanging out for tourists who were mingling about, a few really quiet rooms with normal house-furniture like couches and beds, and a big, open, dirty cement-walled room with big rats running around on the floor. But these rats weren't pet rats like Hans and Frans. A couple of these crazy, dirty rats were in the hall where I was walking and jumped up viciously and tried to bite my arm. I woke up to reality flinging my arm away from my stuffed animal dog Perkins.

I love dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment