Monday, November 2, 2009

Rat in the box


Steve suggested I give the boys a box full of paper as a place to nest. I scoped out the discount grocery store today while shopping and found the perfect box. Frans and Hans seem to agree with me that it is nice and snuggly.

I also unknowingly complicated their lives by putting the ladder to the opposite shelf as the food and water. I only realized I had done this when I saw Hans scaling the wall this evening. It might sound mean, but even now that I've realized what I have done I am going to leave it this way. Steve told me that I should make their lives more complicated in ways that they get more exercise and have to think more. And its not like scaling the walls is anything new to them because they do it all the time for their own pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment